Society

The man swallowed the earphone in his sleep

A 38-year-old man was hospitalized with symptoms of vomiting. He also had shortness of breath, which was linked to fatigue. However he later discovered that he had lost one of the AirPods headphones. While searching for the device, his relatives joked that maybe he had swallowed a piece of headphone.

Soon the man had difficulty breathing and he went to the clinic. Doctors believed the man had been poisoned, though he suspected he had swallowed the headphones, which was confirmed after an x-ray. The operation to remove the headphone from the man’s body was completed successfully. The headset works, but the built-in microphone is damaged.

The incident took place in Massachusetts, USA.

(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)

Comment here